Member pre-sales now open! Public sales start 11/22/2018
What are the benefits of being a member?
• Savings on tickets for each show
• Your name in the each production playbill
• Early seat reservations
• Vote in the annual members meeting
• Right to nominate new board members
• Eligibility to serve on an RCT committee
• Vote for your favorite performers for the annual RusTony award show
How do I become a member?
Purchase a season pass in one of the following ways:
• By mail - Print off the Season Membership form from the website and mail it to:
P.O. Box 456, Ruston, LA 71273.
• In person - Come to the RusTony Awards Ceremony and save 10%.
• By phone - Call (318) 595-0872 to purchase over the phone.
Will I get tickets for each show when I purchase a season pass?
• Instead of receiving a season ticket booklet, you will receive an email with a season passcode.
• This passcode will be used to redeem your chosen seats throughout the season. Keep your passcode handy and in a safe spot.
• Members will receive a reminder e-mail three weeks prior to the show's opening that member pre-sales are open for date and seat selection.
How to I redeem a season pass?
REMEMBER: You will need a computer, or mobile device with internet access, and you can only redeem three weeks prior to the opening of the show.
• Go www.rctruston.org and click the "Buy Tickets" button.
• Choose your performance then your seats, noting whether an adult or student. Note: The stage is depicted at the top of the screen, and the balcony at the bottom.
• You may checkout as a guest or create an account.
• At checkout, enter your passcode(s). Note: Family passes have separate passcodes for adults and students.
• You may purchase additional tickets as well. You will only be charged for the tickets beyond your number of passes.
What if I don't have access to a computer?
• If you don't have access to a computer, you can call the box office number at (318) 595-0872, Monday - Friday, 10am-3pm and can redeem or purchase tickets over the phone.
• You can also redeem at the door but may risk not getting a good seat or not having a seat in the rare case of a sold out show.
How to I purchase a ticket for a show?
REMEMBER: Season members may redeem three weeks prior to the opening show. Tickets go on sale to the public two weeks prior to the opening show.
• Go to www.rctruston.org on your web browser. (Chrome is preferred.)
• Click the "Buy Tickets" button in the center of the page.
• Click "Buy Tickets" next to the show information, then choose a performance date.
• The next screen displays the seating chart. Please note the stage is positioned toward the top of the screen and the balcony is in the bottom half.
• Click a vacant seat and choose “Adult" or “Student” for each seat.
• Once you have selected your seats, click the “Confirm Seats” button in the upper right corner. This will take you to the payment screen. You may check out as a guest or create an account.
• On the Check-out screen members may apply their passcode to redeem season passes.
• Review your order and enter credit card information if purchasing.
I had something come up and can't make the show, can I exchange my seats?
You can exchange your seats up to 24 hours before your original show time, provided there are remaining shows and seats available.
• Go to your ticket confirmation email. Underneath the “To print your ticket click here” is an additional link that says “To exchange your tickets, click here.” Click the link, and follow the instructions.
• A new email with a new ticket code will be emailed to you.
No email confirmation? With your ticket code, you can go to the following link to exchange: https://app.arts-people.com/index.php?exchange=rust
Can I get a refund for my tickets if I'm unable to go at all?
We do not give refunds for tickets if you miss the show or are unable to attend. If you are unable to attend, you may:
• Sell or share your tickets with friends or family. Simply forward your email confirmation with ticket barcodes for their use.
• Unused tickets can also be donated back to RCT. Simply, forward your confirmation e-mail to email@example.com with your intent to donate those tickets.
When I got to the check-out screen, I get the error message "We are not able to price all of your tickets..."
This message appears when a non-member attempts to purchase tickets before the public tickets sales are active two weeks prior to the show. If you are a pass holder trying to redeem tickets early, try using the account of the patron who purchased the pass. If still having issues, please call the box office (318) 595-0872.
What do I need to bring to the show?
• Open your email purchase confirmation.
• Under your seat numbers, click the link that says: “To print your tickets click here.” You should see barcodes for each ticket purchased.
I forgot to print/bring my ticket, what should I do?
You can check-in by name at the box office table.
How will I find my seat?
There will be ushers stationed at each door to the auditorium who will help you find your seat. A ticket seat number might look something like this:
The first letter represents the floor: O for Orchestra (ground) floor, and B for Balcony. The second letter represents the section A, B, or C, are listed from right to left. The third letter is the row, and the number is the seat number.